Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Monday, July 21, 2014
Sunday, July 20, 2014
Saturday, July 19, 2014
Friday, July 18, 2014
...ultra phony asshole 'comedian' Bill Maher.
As if being a gigantic hypocrite wasn't bad enough, he would have been outraged beyond belief at the shit Obama has done (allowing the NSA to spy on all Americans, his lack of transparency, and escalating the quagmire in Afghanistan) if it had been done by Bush, now he's advocating violence against women and the continued oppression of Palestinians.
In his continued unstinting support of Israel Maher said that Hamas is like a crazy woman who needs to be slapped around a bit. First off, no woman 'deserves' to be slapped around, crazy or not. Secondly, calling women 'crazy' was a way to minimize them and their opinions, especially if they disagreed with men and or the prevailing 'wisdom' of the day. Third, yet again he supports collective punishment for an entire group of people because of the actions of a few, which is exactly what the Nazis said about Jews and that's why they perpetrated the holocaust against them.
Maher has and always will support Israel no matter what. For Maher and many others, supporting Israel means only Israelis get human rights and only Israelis get to strike back at those who do them harm and if you complain about that, then you're persecuting Jews, don't think Israel has a right to exist, and you want all Jews everywhere dead. Ugh. Maher is a stoned unfunny jackass who is in love with genocidal murders and who loves to proclaim his atheism but is 100% on board with the religious claims Israel uses to justify their apartheid in Gaza.
Bill Maher is the worst person in the world.
Thursday, July 17, 2014
Wednesday, July 16, 2014
Today's episode: The Case of the Missing Christian!
Tuesday, July 15, 2014
- Dick Cheney
- Liz Cheney
- Bill Kristol
- Newt Gingrich
- Jenny McCarthy
- Elizabeth Hasselbeck
- all people appearing on Fox 'News'
- all Popes
- all right wing Christians 'leaders,' pundits, and talking heads
- Rick Santelli
- anti vaccination louts
- anyone who says tax cuts boost the economy
- anyone who told you I was a 'bad dog'
Monday, July 14, 2014
Sunday, July 13, 2014
Saturday, July 12, 2014
Friday, July 11, 2014
Today's episode: Cuban style pot roasted chicken.
The verdict: tasty but kind of disappointingly bland.
Would I cook it again? Since there are so many other good chicken recipes out there, probably not but if I did I'd do the following differently:
- I'd add more spices to the dish, like more salt, more pepper, some cumin, and cayenne pepper.
- I'd use already cut up chicken instead of a whole chicken that I had to cut up along the way.
- I'd use less liquid in the cooking process because in the end the chicken didn't seem pot roasted, it seemed like it had been stewed.
- I'd add different kinds of more flavorful peppers, like pablano, serrano, and jalapeno.
- I'd scoop the garlic out of the marinade and brown it before I added it to the chicken and veggies.