Saturday, February 6, 2016
Friday, February 5, 2016
Wednesday, February 3, 2016
Tuesday, February 2, 2016
Monday, February 1, 2016
The day we long for is nearly here.
The day we can stop hearing the word 'Iowa' for another four years is nearly here!
Seriously though, fuck Iowa. Fuck all that Monsanto corn and soybean shit state to fucking hell. Fucking cow shit stained Midwestern fucks.
Saturday, January 30, 2016
Thursday, January 28, 2016
- You operate a telephone switchboard and your name is Susan.
- You're in love with a telephone switchboard operator named Susan.
- You made an American squirm and it felt so right.
- You spent Christmas at the airport.
- You keep planning to write the book about your love but somehow you haven't gotten around to it yet, but you know that when you do write it and it gets published, it's going to be a hit.
- You're half a boy and half a man.
- You're cruel to be kind.
- You wonder what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding.
- You knew the bride when she used to rock and roll
- You love the sound of breaking glass.
- You're looking for a lover in the heart of the city.
- You remember the night when the kid tried to cut off his right arm in a bid to save a bit of power.
- You live on a battlefield.
- You've got seven nights to rock and seven nights to roll with your ragin' eyes.
- You trained her to love you then you broke her heart.
- You say all men are liars and that's the truth.
- You know what's shakin' on the hill.
- You're a Gaijin man in the land of the rising sun.
- You're gonna build a jumbo ark, a stretch 747.
- You know what the rose of England says.
Tuesday, January 26, 2016
Sunday, January 24, 2016
Saturday, January 23, 2016
Friday, January 22, 2016
It's all that and the fact that she is so passionate about whatever she's talking about. I'm smitten with you Ms. Vickery, you intellectual vixen.
Thursday, January 21, 2016
I'm finally getting over the flu, Sparky is still in the throes of it, and now it's all snowpocalypse here for the next few days, so my hands are full taking care of things. So, enjoy this photo o the flawless Hayley Atwell while I deal with everything.
She is pure perfection.
Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Monday, January 18, 2016
Friday, January 15, 2016
Wednesday, January 13, 2016
Tuesday, January 12, 2016
Sunday, January 10, 2016
Friday, January 8, 2016
Thursday, January 7, 2016
Tuesday, January 5, 2016
Sunday, January 3, 2016
Friday, January 1, 2016
Not everything has a price. Not everything is done for money or to make profit. This free art card project is all about spreading free art.
Free means free. Fuck capitalism.
Thursday, December 31, 2015
Wednesday, December 30, 2015
Sunday, December 27, 2015
One of the librarians at my local library found one of my free art cards in a book and was going to give it back to me. My friend, the head librarian, said he’d take it. Some people just can’t grasp the concept of someone giving something away for free. A part of this free art card project is the anti capitalist aspect of it. Not everything is done for monetary gain and not everything must have a price and be bought and sold. Things can be free and given away for free.
Saturday, December 26, 2015
Thursday, December 24, 2015
Wednesday, December 23, 2015
Tuesday, December 22, 2015
I’m still looking for more folks to help in my free art card project. Here’s how it works: You send me your name and address and I send you a dozen free art cards to leave where others can find and take them if they wish and you take and send me a few photos of where you leave them. Most people leave them inside books, menus, on bulletin boards, etc. I’m looking for people to help spread them worldwide. Let’s collaborate and spread free art.