Saturday, July 19, 2014

Conservatives through out the ages say the darndest things

"Kennedy and LBJ are going to take our guns!"
"And the negroes will take my hymen if they get the chance to vote!"
"Wilson and his League of Nations are going to take our guns!"
"I hope I and all other women never get the right to vote."

"Freed slaves are going to take our guns!"
"Ending child labor is the worst thing we could do for our economy!"
"Irish immigrants are going to take our guns!"
"If your pants got any tighter you'd suck half of Boston up inside your bung hole."

"French peasants are going to take our guns!"
"And our merkins too!"

"Catholics are going to take our muskets!"
"Good."

"Christ killing Jews are going to take our rapiers!"
"And poison our wells right before they defile our vaginas!"
"I'm going to have to kill you because you said 'vagina.' "


""Don't blame me, I voted for the Ostrogoths in the last election."
"Whats an 'election'?"

"Caesar is going to make us stop having sex with boys!"
"It's about time someone did."

No comments: