Friday, March 27, 2015

Why are you voting for Ted Cruz?

"Because I want a man who's going to take shit away from Americans.  We have too much shit like affordable insurance and work place safety regulations.  He'll get rid of a lot of that when he's elected."

"Because I totally want to and I'm not a Canadian mole or any thing.  Say, where can I get some good poutine around here?  Any ideas, eh?"

"I want to go back to glory days of the '80's. The 1680's!"

"My husband told me I had to."

"Jesus.  The answer is always Jesus, no matter what the question."

"Because I don't want someone like that preppy left wing gaywad Rick Santorum getting elected."

"I must be really fucking drunk because I thought I just heard you tell me that a Canadian Cuban was running for president."  

No comments: